COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. When working in different community settings, follow CDC guidance to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for the latest public health information.
Using The Community Guide
The Guide to Community Preventive Services (The Community Guide) is a collection of evidence-based findings of the Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF). It is a resource to help you select interventions to improve health and prevent disease in your state, community, community organization, business, healthcare organization, or school.
- Implement Programs, Services, and Other Interventions
- Develop Evidence-Based Policies
- Prioritize Areas for Research
- Educate Students and Others about Evidence-Based Public Health
- Inform Funding Decisions and Fund Proposals
Learn how others have used The Community Guide across the United States.