Educate Students and Others about Evidence-Based Public Health
The Community Guide can be used to educate public health professionals, assist with student projects, and inform communities about evidence-based interventions.
Public Health Educators
- Design course content about the systematic review process, evidence-based public health, and the importance of independent, science-based decision-making in public health
- Serve as a resource for those studying public health, nursing, program planning, policy, and other disciplines that impact community health and wellness
- Identify research topics
- Identify important evidence gaps to guide selection of dissertation topics or other projects
- Develop funding requests
- Select public health interventions and plan programs
The following resource is designed to help educators and students use The Community Guide.
- Community Guide in Action stories feature examples of educators using The Community Guide to inform their curricula and direct student projects