COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. When working in different community settings, follow CDC guidance to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for the latest public health information.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meeting October 20-21, 2021
The Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF) will hold a virtual meeting to do the following:
- Provide oversight of Community Guide systematic reviews that are in progress
- Consider review results and implications for public health practice and policy
- Issue recommendations for interventions shown to work
- Discuss areas for future research.
CPSTF members, Liaison representatives, and Community Guide staff attend the meetings, which are open to the public .
- Cancer Screening: Patient Navigation Interventions to Increase Breast, Cervical, and Colorectal Cancer Screenings Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Populations or Populations with Lower Incomes
- HIV Prevention:
- Digital Health Interventions to Improve Adherence to HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Economics of Partner Services Interventions to Increase HIV Testing
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity: Home-delivered and Congregate Meal Services for Older Adults
- Violence Prevention: School-based Anti-Bullying Interventions
CPSTF also will hear a proposal for Food and Nutrition Security as the next subtopic for Social Determinants of Health and discuss the initial assessment of a candidate published review.
*Topics are subject to change
Meeting Agenda [PDF - 230 KB, 2 pages]
Register to Attend
This meeting is available by web only. The registration deadline is October 13, 2021. Send an email to CPSTF@cdc.gov with the following information: name, title, organization name, organization address, phone, and email.