Welcome to The Community Guide! Let us know what you think of the website by completing this quick survey.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meeting June 8-9, 2022
The Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF) will hold a virtual meeting to do the following:
- Provide oversight of Community Guide systematic reviews that are in progress
- Consider review results and implications for public health practice and policy
- Issue recommendations for interventions shown to work
- Discuss areas for future research.
CPSTF members, Liaison representatives, and Community Guide staff attend the meetings, which are open to the public .
- Cancer Screening: Patient Navigation Services to Increase Breast, Cervical, and Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity
Physical Activity: Home-based Exercise Interventions for Adults 65 Years and Older
- Social Determinants of Health: Healthy School Meals for All Interventions
CPSTF also will hear proposals for subtopics within Mental Health and Substance Use and discuss health equity goals for CPSTF.
*Topics are subject to change
Meeting Agenda [PDF - 244 KB, 3 pages]
Register to Attend
This meeting is available by web only. The registration deadline is June 1, 2022. Send an email to CPSTF@cdc.gov with the following information: name, title, organization name, organization address, phone, and email.