COVID-19 is a rapidly evolving situation. When working in different community settings, follow CDC guidance to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for the latest public health information.
Community Preventive Services Task Force Meeting June 9-10, 2021
The Community Preventive Services Task Force (CPSTF) will hold a virtual meeting to do the following:
- Provide oversight of Community Guide systematic reviews that are in progress
- Consider review results and implications for public health practice and policy
- Issue recommendations for interventions shown to work
- Discuss areas for future research.
CPSTF members, Liaison representatives, and Community Guide staff attend the meetings, which are open to the public .
- HIV Prevention
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention
- Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity
*Topics are subject to change
The meeting agenda will be posted here once it is available. Please subscribe to receive notices about CPSTF Meetings by email.
Register to Attend
This meeting is available by web only. The registration deadline is June 4, 2021. Send an email to CPSTF@cdc.gov with the following information: name, title, organization name, organization address, phone, and email.